- Dark Fantasy
- YA Paranormal
- Young Adult
- Non Fiction
- Blog Tour/Cover Reveal
- Author interviews
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
I woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Abundantly washing the ground behind my curtain
I listen to the elements arguing through my windows
Not wanting reality, I bury my face in the pillows
What is this silly humidity rolling out of my eyes?
Am I cleaning my soul out of your memories?
Of empty promises and alluring sentences?
Of cold indifference and supposed acceptance?
The wind hiss fiercely outside not happy
Of being forgotten in the middle of this insane party
Like water, his powers can heal or damage
This morning, Aeolus is at war, out for carnage
Inside, my thoughts and feelings keep their swirl
Of what if and why... They roll, they whirl
Never mind asking, answers are locked in silence
I’m tired of your absence or compelled presence
The storm is passionate, loud, angry
As I can be
The nature likes harmony
You had my loyalty, my amity
In a minute, the weather will change
Same for me
White clouds will tell new stories
I will thank you for all our memories
Before wishing you a sunny journey
New stars to light your wild odyssey
Posted by Lucie at 12:07 PM
- Danganronpa by Spike Chunsoft
- Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
- Paris Vagabond by Jean-Paul Clebert
- Book Cover Designs by Matthew Goodman, Nicole Capu...
- Lost in Love by Susane Colasanti
- Midnighter by Steve Orlando
- CONTENT INC by Joe Pulizzi
- Spellcasting: Beyond the Basics by Michael Furie
- Washington and Baltimore Art Deco by Richard Strin...
- Monday Storm
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2015 (88)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (269)
- ► 2012 (167)