- Dark Fantasy
- YA Paranormal
- Young Adult
- Non Fiction
- Blog Tour/Cover Reveal
- Author interviews
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
A Honeyed Light by Freddie Milano
Kunal, relative newcomer to the strange town of Harmony, has his hands full preparing for Diwali. That should be enough to keep anyone's mind pre-occupied, but Kunal can't really ignore that he's nearly thirty, single, and still buried in the closet.
Out of town at a gay club one night, he bumps into Oscar, proprietor of Harmony's only sex shop, and figures his secret is now officially out. What he doesn't expect is a slow seduction, or to have to decide what it is he really wants in life.
Fun, fresh and well written!
Reading this book, you got all the ingredients for a great romance.
A nice scenery on the Diwali season. So you can learn about the celebration, the indian believes and traditions.
A nice duo who is touching and troubled. So when they start to fall for each other, as a reader you are already smiling.
And secondary characters, a bit strange but super cute. Add some ghosts and hot kisses and you are spending a great time with Kunal and Oscar.
A pleasant read nicely written.
*Arc provided by Netgalley
I received this book in exchange of a fair and honest review.
Posted by Lucie at 9:26 AM
- Branding + Interior Design by Kim Kuhteubl
- Colored Pencil Painting Portraits Alyona Nickelsen...
- Shadows of the Forest by Emma Michaels
- Interconnected by Ogyen Trinley Dorje Karmapa
- The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak
- One More Kiss by Samantha Chase
- Discover Your Master Chakra by Stephanie Larsen
- A Honeyed Light by Freddie Milano
- Living Well on the Road by Linden Schaffer
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2015 (88)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (269)
- ► 2012 (167)